Comfort and Convenience of the Mini-Split



I moved last year to this pretty old house, which does not have ductwork for installing a central heating and cooling system. However, summer was round the corner and I had to make a quick decision about the heating and cooling systems to be installed in the house. I began my research and concluded that getting the ductwork would not only be tedious, but would also be expensive. I couldn’t think beyond the central air conditioning systems. 

Finally, a good friend introduced me to the ductless mini split systems. Unlike the central air conditioning systems, the ductless mini split systems do not require much room inside the house. It consists of two components; one indoor unit, and one outdoor unit. 

The outdoor compressor unit is installed outside the house and the indoor unit is mounted on the wall or the ceiling and is connected to the outdoor unit with the help of copper refrigerant coils. Additional wiring is also eliminated, as the indoor unit gets its electric supply from the outdoor unit. It was easy to install and just needed a few holes in the wall for the copper coils to connect. No breaking false ceilings or tampering with the walls or windows. What’s more, I don’t even have to switch on the entire central air conditioning system to cool just one room. 

However, now there was a new dilemma about which AC to install. On my friends’ advice, I contacted Beantown AC, the authorized local Lennox dealer and bought the Lennox mini-split system.
My next summer in this house is about to begin and I am certain that it will be just as comfortable as the previous year. You too can contact Beantown AC at www.beantownac.com for the best heating and cooling solutions.

Comments

Popular Posts